- Venture Advisor, iNovia Capital
- Founder and CEO, Threshold Impact
- Group General Manager, BioWare Group (a division of EA) and Senior Vice President, Electronic Arts
- Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors, CodeBaby Corp
- Co-Founder and CEO, BioWare
- Founder at The Beer Diaries
- General Manager, BioWare Austin ( a division of EA), and Vice President, Electronic Arts
- Board of Directors, Zeros 2 Heroes
- Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors, CodeBaby Corp.
- Co-Founder, BioWare
- Founder and CEO at Version One Centures
- Venture Partner at Acton Capital Partners
- Director at Suite101.com
- Venture Partner at iNovia Capital
- President & CEO at Nexopia.com
- Managing Partner at Cardinal Venture Partners
Ben Narasin is the President of TriplePoint Ventures and an active Institutional Seed Investor. He brings twenty five years of entrepreneurial experience, which culminated in his launch (1993-1994) and eventual Public Offering (1999) of fashionmall.com, one of the inaugural e-commerce companies on the web. He focuses primarily on mobile, web and consumer technology companies.
iNovia focuses on backing exceptional entrepreneurs that build great companies.
Crosslink Capital takes an expansive view of building valuable companies. Crosslink invests in companies at all stages from seed, to polished product, to public with exceptional people who have a powerful vision and a great solution.
TriplePoint Ventures serves as the venture capital and direct equity investing group of TriplePoint Capital. TriplePoint Ventures utilizes a unique multi-strategy approach to investing in high-growth companies at every stage of their development.